Director of Internal Compliance and Support
Laura Beth Hendricks joined FBMM in 2010. After working as first an account manager then senior account manager, she currently serves as the director of internal compliance and support. Laura Beth has been a registered CPA since 1996 and oversees several clients’ full scope of business management. She provides direction to rising account managers on accounting processes, internal controls and tax projections, as well as working with FBMM’s operations and tax teams to provide feedback on systems and procedures. She also helps teams onboard new clients to ensure FBMM is set up to provide the best services possible.
Laura Beth has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University. During her studies, she served four years on Music Maker Productions, the university’s concert promoter. That experience led her to her career in the music industry.
Behind the Scenes
• Laura Beth is a member of the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Academy of Country Music and the Country Music Association. She has volunteered at Nashville Rescue Mission teaching basic financial literacy classes to women.
• Outside of work, Laura Beth devotes her time to her family, whether it’s days at the ballpark, watching movies or traveling to Mississippi to visit relatives.
Did you know?
• Laura Beth is a lifelong Mississippi State Bulldogs fan.
• When she was a kid, she wanted to be a veterinarian.
• Her first concert was Chicago – and she even remembers the date: Nov. 11, 1984.